Friday, September 16, 2005

cooooorrrrrina corrina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love thee!



This entry is dedicated to Corrina...the raddest grrrrrrrrrrrl I ever did meet! Since I keep missing your phone calls my darling I thought Id write a lil something for you to read on your journeys. We've been through shit loads together...me runnin away from home and crashin your familys pad, our dirrrrty punk rawker days leading to our insane bubblegum raver days, stupid boyfriends (rember creepy whats his name Enya listning mother fucker that i yelled at? and lets not forget shithead the first!) , traveling India together and getting food poisoning ( the girl hopped a motorcycle to come and see me in the hopsital and wound up lying beside me with a burn on her leg from the exhaust pipe as we watched Conan the Barbarian in Hindi.....), bellydancin away our blues, and as allways gettin good ol cambie styles drunkedty drunk drunk together! Who else would I go to my grad boat cruise with in a purple wig with pants to match and rawk out to the violent femmes? Or run around Seymour Hights stealing Windchimes from peoples porches all stoned? Corrina is the most fearless woman Ive ever met....as we speak she is flying from Singapore to Thailand after having spent the past while in Australia with her amazing boyfriend that...by the way...SHE asked HIM to marry her!!!!! ISN'T THAT RAD! Corrina you are such a balsy babe...Honey you gots eggs! I miss you to bits and hope you are having a blast on your travels!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i love ya too!!!!! i gots some some beedies in my bag for you,aaahhhh i wish you were with me in little india in singapore, it was seriously like india, it was wild, bollywood music blaring, heads wobbling, the smells, the dirty rats,jasmine flower wreaths dangling everywhere...crazy. and bangkok is nuts...the markets are wicked, how i love to barter!