Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry Ho Ho Ho Everyone!


Here is wishing you all a verrrrrrrrrrry merry holiday season, whatever you celebrate! Me, I'll be celebrating christmas with my guy in our new house - our first christmas alone togethter...very romantic. And to my Van friends, I'll be seeing you in less than a week! If anyone is curious about my list I mailed to Santa you can check out my "wish list" on the bottom of the left hand colum on this site, or make a donation to "Women for Women International" by clicking on the donate now button on the right hand colum, or shop in the "Lilith's Den Store" and support a starving student!

And here is big shout out to Chelz, the first person to make a donation to Women for Women International....come on people follow her footsteps and support women living in war and occupation. Your donations will help Lilith's Den conect with a woman in a war torn country, educate her of her rights as a woman, send her to school, feed her and her family and provide her with the skills needed to start a career. I will be posting pictures of the woman, letters and info about her country on here so we can all unite and support her. Check out their website link bellow and make a donation on Liliths Den in the name of the Christmas Spirit.
http://www.womenforwomen.org/mkdiff.html

No comments: