Thursday, July 28, 2005

Pussy Power


So I was on my way to my Wednesday stitch n bitch when i found an abandoned kitty off Bathurst St!!! She is so tiny and cute way to young to be weaned...I have to feed her from a baby bottle! So me n pussy been havin some serious pussy time, chillin just us girls. Officialy one week of being off the pill and I have decided that it was definatly a major conributing factor to my anxiety problems! I still get the odd one but it is far easier to control and this has given me such a surge in confidence! I am really enjoying charting my cylces and learning about my body and all its signals. My guy and I are learning all about natural birth control and this has been an intense bonding experience. Having a man who is eager and willing to learn about your body in order to save it from the ravages of the pill...It is a beautiful thing that makes me love him all the more! I encourage you all to check out the link to the right "Aphrodite womens health" and read the forum entitled "birth control pills and depression" and read my entry entitled "Birth Control Pill: friend or Foe" were there is a link to an important survey. It may be that you are having no experiences while on the pill and quite happy, you may be reading this thinking "my goddess Im not alone!" whatever it is I think it is important to have full knowledge of any medicine you are taking...I lost 10 years of my life to a lil pill because no doctors made the connection. Educate yourself, knowledge is power!

No comments: