Wednesday, July 20, 2005

well well well i have finally succumbed to the blogger craze! It really is a rad idea though, its like an online journal for your friends. Since I am missin yall and dont have nearly enough time to email as much as I should I figured this is a grrrrrreat way to stay in touch!
soooooooo whats new you may ask? Day three of being off the pill and havn't started loosing my mind ....yet...hooray! managed to contect that evil lil pill to all my anxiety problems and promptly chucked mine in the garbage! So far so good am just trying to eat right, take vitamins, and am keeping a diary to track what happens to my body as I go so this time I dont think I am going crrrazy!
Hanging with too many boys here...man can they be wierd sometimes! People think girls are full of hang ups but men have all the same shit...they are just in denial of it! Gonna start doin some mad volunteer work cuz I am going crrrazy not workin with ladies....Im goin through some feminist withdrawl blues!
Signed up for my classes this fall..ahem...Globalization and Womens Health, Contemporary Womens Rituals (yeah! goddess class!), Women in Developing Nations, and Intro Womens Studies-yes INTRO they are making me redo the fucker! HA! Easy A for me I guess. Looking forward to school and meeting new chickas.
Am goin to a stitch n bitch tonight will fill yall in later and post some easy patterns for all my fellow naughty kniters

No comments: